Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Cure


Well look at that. I finished that sock I was complaining about yesterday and started the second. All it took was a 92 degree day with high humidity to slow The Mister down. I had plenty of me time yesterday.



I also finished my audiobook while I got a few more "points" on the Pimpeliesse.



I did not work on Mosi. It was too hot for a lap full of wool. I did try on the sleeve though and I wish I had of done so sooner. I think I could have skipped a few of the arm decreases. It's a bit tight. I am NOT ripping it back. It fits over a long sleeved shirt so I am just going to take it as a lesson learned with sleeves.




I even got a little spinning done with some TV time. This summer might be my salvation. I usually hate the heat and humidity but this year it just might be working in my favor.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar