Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Knitting News


Another week of knitting and yet my knitting progess appears minimal. 

Three inches have been added to the underarm body length of my cardigan.  I'm still fretting over whether I have enough yarn but I will definitely know when my current skein runs out.  Based on this, I will decide what to do.  I could buy another skein of wool same color but most likely in a different dye lot.  I'd do the ribbing of the body and the sleeves with that new dye lot skein.

I'm happy I've invented a plan.  My fingers are cross that I do not need to buy more yarn!


Still the first sock out of two and the socks continue to be my grab and go project.  I haven't had much knitting time at work so I might start working on this project at home.  I could have a different project for babysitting.


I'm reading One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest.  Ordinarily I like edgy books but maybe I'm not in the mood or it's not the right time for this book.  I'm sticking with reading it and I've switched to reading the novel during the day instead of right before bed.  Both of my kids loved this book so I'm hoping I will as well.  I'm half way through and I'm still in a 'meh' mood about it.

I bought on a whim  A Lantern in her Hand  ebook which I read as a teen many years ago.  I loved this book back then so I'm excited to re-read it and see what I think.  This was one of the novels that cemented me into an avid reader.

What are you knitting and reading this week?

Joining Ginny

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar