Hmm, this packing malarkey isn't going as well as I'd hoped despite help from Emma. So far all I've managed to pack is my knitting stuff. For me knitting is a winter hobby, clicking away as I watch TV in the evening so I won't need it between now and September (although I haven't packed the socks I'm knitting, they're a great portable project for waiting rooms!)
But I'm having a wee bit of difficulty with my sewing supplies. Mostly due to the fact I'm in the middle of several projects (including a corset for my friend's 40th) and I've decided to make a dress for a wedding next month. My sewing area is rather a mess!!!
I've narrowed down my dress for the wedding (which will be in Stornoway) to these 2 patterns.
And I'm sure I've some suitable fabric in there. Somewhere!! *sighs*
I've also been playing with paint. Have a look on My Upcycled Home blog.
0 Yorumlar