It's about a month now seen we last visited the willow tree I am following all year. To look at previous posts see tab at the top of my blog. If you are interested in joining in there are details of how to contact Lucy who is coordinating it.
The tree is now in full leaf and looks lovely in the late evening sunshine...
The banks are growing tall with stinging nettle and cow parsley. I wish the flowering of cow parsley would last longer than just a few weeks in May. It is such a shame that the council always cuts the verges around here just before the cow parsley reaches it's peak.
I have noticed by following a tree that I am fully appreciating the changes in it's life cycle. I hope you are enjoying the pictures too.
.
I hope you have a great weekend - for more of a nature theme, see foraging below, if you have missed it!
Sarah

0 Yorumlar