Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hawaiian Flower Nails

Whenever I see the nail art I love, I usually write it down as a "manicure to recreate." I actually have a folder of pictures with this as inspiration for future manis. I really loved Sarah from Chalkboard Nails Hawaiian nail art, so I had to try it.  The glitter lover in me added some accents to the art, so I thought it was really fun. I love getting inspiration and then somehow making it my own. I added green bar glitters to the stems and some random glitter to the middle of the petals.

I actually entered this into a contest, so you may have seen it before. I didn't win, but I still love the result.








I used Wet N Wild French White with a layer of Orly Shining Star as my base.You can really do this with any colors you like, but I chose to keep it summery with the pink and orange flowers.

Have you liked my Facebook page and seen my Etsy shop yet??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar