Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

good sport

$59, mango.com

My husband took the kids on a Dads-only surf trip this weekend with some friends, and so left to my own devices, I spent the day…….shopping in Beverly Hills. My excursion kicked off at Neiman Marcus, where I had lunch with my mom and some Chardonnay, on tap. Then I redeemed a gift card that had been burning a hole in my wallet for over a year. I also perused the pre-fall designer collections just hitting the floor, and the heavy concentration of statement sweaters got me thinking about my winter uniform. For certain, I know now it will include a Celine-inspired sporty-chic knit like this one. I'd wear it with...

1. Mango sweater, $59, mango.com 
2. Poupette diamond stone earrings, $228, otteny.com 
3. Loeffler Randall Rider bag, $595, loefflerrandall.com 
4. Elizabeth & James d'orsay pumps, $325, shopbop.com 
5. Giulietta wide-leg tuxedo pants, $950, netaporter.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar