Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WTF: Priority Boarding???

WTF Wednesday is a semi-regular feature of this blog. It documents the things that have made me pause, slap my forehead and say "What the f**k!" Well, that and I just like saying WTF. I'm retired. I don't have to watch what I say anymore. I'm not any one's role model.

This is not the dog from the airport, but a random picture from the Internet.
Some time last year I wrote a post about people who insist on dragging their dogs with them to crowded shopping malls.  Read the original post here.  I was, of course, in California where there are ample opportunities to see out of the ordinary sights.  I was in California again last month and once again I spied one of those little dogs encased in a doggy stroller.  This time I was at the airport waiting for my flight home.  The gate agent announced "Pre-boarding  for families with small children who need a little extra time to get down the ramp."   The woman with the doggy stroller was first in line...WTF???? 

Now if I drag my smelly, snippy little dog with me to the airport I can be seated before everyone else?

I'm writing this from the discomfort of the Salt Lake City Airport where my flight to Austin, Texas is delayed.  Originally I was to arrive in Austin around 9:00 in the evening.  Now, if the plane ever gets here, we are  looking at arriving around 2:30 am.  Yeah, I'm not real pleased with airlines and airports.  At least they have free wifi here!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar