Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

.what's in yours




This is exactly how it is for me. If I had room, I think there would be life evolving from my bag. I am awful about changing it, put everything I might anticipate wanting, not needing, in it, then never want to carry it inside a store and end up holding my keys and phone while it sits in the trunk and my debit card is in my jeans. Can never find a pen in there, and yet there are probably forty. Lots of lip gloss and pennies. Unraveling tampons. Books. Too many. Heavy. Loving the third image of the bottega bag. The price is close to one year of tuition at Carolina, but maybe if I grab all the penies from the bottom of mine.......

What's in yours? Do you change it with your shoe color? My sister does. She is appalled that I don't change mine daily to match shoe choices and moods. She just had her first baby this past weekend. Let's check back with her in a few months, shall we?

Do tell.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar