Hey everyone ,we are still kicking around lol , just have been busy with gardens , chopping up trees that were taken down , cleaning and tiding things up and of course enjoying the weather lol ! It rained over night last night so the gardens are all happy , rain from the sky’s is so much better then hose water lol ! It is a cool windy day with sticky muggy air and cloudy possibly more rain and a thunderstorms , birdies are singing and chirping watching over their nests and critters are busy making them .
I took a few photos of Miggs yesterday laying under the boat that we are selling . Silly dog always has to be laying under something lol .
We would of loved to of kept this boat but it has no motor and they are costly these days . The boat is in good shape it is of fiberglass a nice little boat for cruising the river . Papa refurbished the floor of the boat and it needs new seats . We are selling the boat and trailer as is . I would hope some one would want it to finish and get the enjoyment out of it .
But for now I think Miggs will be quite happy using it as a shaded retreat !
I have been clipping Lilacs every few days to bring in the house as I have many colours to choose from and oh boy , do they ever smell wonderful ! Gardens are growing and flourishing wonderfully and yes including the weeds lol that is a every second day job and more so when it rains lol !
I have been trying to visit your blogs in the evenings and trying to keep up with all of you and what you have been up to but as bloggers we all know that this time of year us gardeners and outdoorsy types get busy and it can get tuff to read all and comment as we all follow so many wonderful blogs . I will catch up with you all eventually lol ! Thanks for hanging in there with us even when things are busy and I don't post as much or visit like I used to !
Until next time my friends !
Country Gal

0 Yorumlar