Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Max Mara................and maybe me again



This is my life. One week I talk about buying grocery store couture along with my lettuce and yogurt, the next week I am immersed in the hushed cocoon of a Max Mara store like a giddy schoolgirl with a limited allowance trying not to giggle with pure lust and act my age. I do know I should not have taken one step into Max Mara for a number of reasons. The first being I already wore jumpsuits many decades ago and you know what that means.......an obvious disconnect between what I would like to wear and what I should. But isn't it divine?


My clothing budget might be much leaner than it was in my hard working, Max Mara wearing days but these two outfits got me re-thinking my strategy in a number of ways. Maybe I need a job? Obviously. Maybe I need to cycle even more? Most definitely. Maybe I need to stay out of Max Mara? Duh. One touch of the fabrics on both these outfits and I was a goner (though I wish the sleeves on the red ensemble were just a tad longer). How I have missed wearing Max Mara.



But look at those plush sleeves and leather buckles! There isn't enough Spanx in the world for me to wear this dress but that silhouette is incredible isn't it? I have always adored their fabrics, the way Max Mara quietly nudges style into the simplicity of their cut. 


Canadians can have severe winters, at least that is what we tell ourselves when purchasing winter coats. Any expenditure is worth it when it comes to keeping warm. Totally justified. 


No Spanx needed...............just that job I mentioned and a hearty Canadian winter. Anyone want to see my resume?




iphone photos via Max Mara catalogue

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar