This week's question at GReads! is:
To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?
I have about a dozen books physically in my pile. I have about another dozen on my Kindle. I have a list on Google Docs with about 70 book on it. I'm a librarian, so it's not like I have to have all the books in front of me. I can pretty much get what I want at any time.
The Scorch Trials
Wither
Eyes Like Stars
All You Get is Me
The Red Queen
Fablehaven
Waterfall
Any suggestions about which one I should get to quickly?
Parajunkee and Alison want to know:
Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?
Hmmm. Well, Hermione comes immediately to mind. I'm sure that will be a popular answer, but only because it's a great one! But I'm going to say Anna! From Anna & the French Kiss. Who wouldn't love Paris, boarding school, and Étienne! Yes, I think that would do nicely!
Have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting. I'll see you back here soon, I hope!




0 Yorumlar