Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fruity ice cubes and a GIVEAWAY!




Hello Friends!  How are you all this week?  We are in the middle of a heat wave here in MA! It's hot and humid, temperatures in the high 90's!   Air conditioning is a blessing~

Saturday we spent the entire day at the beach and I had the best hot dog that I've ever had in my life!  Why do hot dogs always taste so good at the beach? I don't know if it was the salt air or the grilled bun (in butter!) but BOY was it good!  Truth be told that I ate it so fast that I didn't even have time to think about taking a picture of it.  You will just have to take my word for it. 

Anyway, I have two things that I'm excited to show you today.  First, something special for your summer drinks, and then a Giveaway!  Yahoo!


Here's a cute idea.  I saw this in a magazine and I had to try it...




Want a way to fancy-up your summer drinks? How about fruity ice cubes?!




The ones I saw were made with blackberries, but this is what I had in the fridge : ) 

You could use any fruit to do this - strawberries, oranges, or raspberries?!

Just add your favorite fruit in the ice cube tray and viola!




I'm on a blueberry kick right now so I immediately went for the blueberries!  When the ice cube eventually melts, you get a treat! 




I drink lemon water all summer, so why not in ice cube form?  Looking at this pictures I'm thinking I should do some lime ones too?  A lemon-lime water would be very refreshing! Yes, definitely!




These ice cubes are so pretty and elegant.  They even make my ice tea look fancy~




I hope you enjoy these!


And now let me tell you about my Giveaway -

A few weeks ago this blog celebrated it's 100th post!  I thought that was a great reason for another giveaway!  July is also my birthday month and I love having something to look forward to. 

Here's what I have for you:




A 12.8oz container of the most beautifully scented rose potpourri.  Perfect for a bedroom or bathroom.  




It's feminine, soft, and lovely.




I also have this vintage style LOVE tin.  Adorable.




Both items came from Michael's and are from the Ashland Collection.  I have many of their Paris/shabby chic inspired pieces.  Check out my tea bag tin (here) and my Paris luminary (here). Two of my favorite things from Ashland. 

To enter just leave me a comment on this post and I'll draw a winner next Tuesday - the 24th - which happens to be my birthday!  I'm super excited to be able to celebrate it with you  ; - )

Good luck & stay cool!!!


Danielle xo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar