Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amaryllis Plus


Amaryllis are now in full bloom in the flower garden. 
All the amaryllis have been forced in past Decembers. 
Then I plant them outside in the flower garden.
The bulb is planted with half of it above the topsoil.

Lynne, my friend, at Irish Garden House mailed me a bulb 
from Michigan which is now growing in the garden.
It will bloom next spring. 
I will definitely photograph the Michigan bulb when it blooms.


Oak Leaf Hydrangea and Coreopsis 



Nasturtiums, in the large planters, will be blooming soon.
 I grew them from seed. 
If you want to try growing a flower from seed nasturtiums are easy.


This part of the garden is pretty wild right now because the primroses are blooming all over the place. I like them and let them wander throughout the other plants.


I have red flowers in many planters this year. 
Red flowers reflect badly in my camera lens but I love them anyways.


What's blooming at your house?

I want to send a big thanks to Kim @ Savvy Southern Style for featuring my Porch House post yesterday on WOW. I am glad so many like the big porch in Madison.

Thanks to Pam @House of Hawthornes who emailed me about the feature whilst I was out of town antiquing in North Georgia.

happy gardening
Olive


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar