Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOK: Topshop AW16

 Have a sneaky look at some of the new pieces coming to Topshop in AW16. I have to admit that the color palette is not really what I would expect from an Autumn collection. Its full of silvers, greys and blues. In fact, there is some Luella 2009 inspired lavender in there too.

I'm interested in a few of the pieces but I'm holding out for more. I actually prefer the River Island collection so far. I've chosen my choices of the collection. I am seeing some space age silvers, puffy jackets and handbags, 80s inspired shapes and punk in there. Those tartan trousers and leather jacket are just my type.
 Behold, 00s denim is making a comeback. B*Witched called, their want their skirt back!







 I don't know where I would wear these but I sort of love them. I don't know where but I would find a way.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar