Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#LHHMIAMI Star Prince Responds To Gay Rumors "It's The Tone Of My Voice'


 Prince Responds To Gay Rumors

Love and Hip Hop: Miami star Prince is responding to people on twitter suspecting that he gay. Ever since he made his first appearance, there have been comments on social media of people thinking that he in the DL because of his flamboyant style.

He finally responded to the gay rumors saying he is not surprised. He says it's the tone of his voice that many people think he is gay and he has been dealing with it his whole life.

via  Miami.com

 It’s the tone of my voice,” explains the Miami Southridge High graduate. “I knew that was going to happen. I knew Black Twitter was going to roast me. . . . It’s a stigma I’ve been dealing with my whole life. I’m not really worried about it.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar