Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Justin Bieber Walks Out Of Concert In Manchester

Justin Bieber stormed off stage at his concert in Manchester, England, on Sunday (23.10.16), after being booed by fans. But the screaming in these breaks has got to stop, please and thank you.

He said: "You can scream as much as you want afterwards but while I'm singing try and stay quiet".

He walked off stage during a concert in Norway in October 2015 when fans spilled water on stage and tried to yank a towel from Bieber when he tried to wipe it up. But I want to connect with you.

Realising that his fans were still screaming, Justin concluded: "I'm just going to quit the talking alright. We're just going to do the music.because obviously Manchester just can't handle it".

The Manchester crowd couldn't comply with his "no screaming" request, so he just nixed between song banter for the rest of the show.

"Sooooo Justin Bieber just asked everyone here to stop screaming". So it's not me being an asshole. "And when I feel like people just aren't giving me the same respect back, it just kinda hurts me a little".

Bieber also scrapped all of his paid tour meet-and-greets earlier this year, reasoning that the conveyor-belt of conversations and photos with fans left him feeling "exhausted to the point of depression". "If you guys want to take this moment." he said. Show you love me in a different way.

Singer-songwriter Justin Drew Bieber was born in Ontario, Canada on March 1, 1994.

"I'm away from my friends and away from my family, so it can be tough sometimes, but I have all you lovely people to keep me company". Screaming is just so obnoxious. "And I can hear you", he said.

While Justin returned to the stage shortly after, two Scouse schoolgirls who were in the audience, were not impressed and posted a video on Twitter after the concert to tell him what for.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar