Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lorde & Lena Dunham Bond Over Their Friendship With Taylor Swift

Lorde & Lena Dunham Bond Over Their Friendship With Taylor Swift

Lorde peers out from behind an ornate gate in this shot from the summer issue of Dazed magazine.

The 18-year-old “Royals” singer was interviewed by GirlsLena Dunham for her cover story, and the two bonded over their relationship with singer Taylor Swift.

“Speaking of camp mother, I feel that Taylor (Swift) has really taken control and said, ‘I’m going to get us all together in the same place, I’m gonna make it very clear that friendship is powerful and women are magic and if anybody thinks this is a witches’ coven they might be right.’ She’s just made it her job in a very cool way,” Lena shared, speaking with Lorde.

Lorde agreed, “Yeah! I mean, she definitely brought me into this amazing world of supportive female friendship. For me, someone starts talking about boys and I’m like, ‘I just don’t know what to say.’ I’m useless in that capacity and that was why I thought, ‘Well, I can’t have girl friends (because) I don’t know how to talk about boys.’”

She added, “But Taylor just glosses over the fact that I’m terrible at that and she’s just like, ‘It’s OK, I’ll love you for your other qualities.’”


via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar