Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I Wore To London Fashion Week | Vintage Shirt & Classic Trench

Vintage shirt, classic trench & red hair
London Fashion Week was not something I had intended to go to, but that all changed when I won tickets to one of the shows courtesy of Mercedes Benz. A simple competition on their blog: Send us an email and you could win tickets. I received a phone call just a few days before to say I was a winner... when does that ever happen?! To say I was pretty excited is a bit of an understatement; to say I totally panicked about what to wear is the honest truth!

I was joined by my utterly gorgeous blogger friend Anna of annalouelliott.blogspot.com, who also took the photos for me (thank you Anna you're a natural)! I've included some photos of her outfit as well as she looked like perfection in her tartan Whistles skirt - see her post with her outfit details here. So once the cries of WHAT DO I WEAR??!!! stopped reverberating round the walls at home, and the entire contents of my wardrobe had been tried on and dumped unceremoniously on the bed, and the tears of frustration had ceased to flow (okay, I'm exaggerating now), I concluded that I needed a trench coat for the rain, a vintage something so I could say "I'm wearing vintage", and heels because it's, you know, Fashion Week.

Hopefully my outfit wasn't too "try hard" - I didn't really want a lot of attention on me, to be honest. But we had a really fun day, and it was great to experience the atmosphere and see what it was really like. I shall be writing a post about my experience as a 'LFW virgin' in the week, including what I thought about the Simone Rocha show and hopefully a little video I'll put together.

So do come back for that, and don't forget to check out Anna's blog - let me know in the comments what you also think of her outfit (because she looks gorgeous, no?). Oh, and enter my £250 giveaway if you haven't already :)

Classic trench, vintage shirt & black skinnies
Patterned shirt & black and white clutch
Vintage 70s shirt, metal collar statement necklace
London Fashion Week 2013
Anna Lou Elliott: Black coat, Whistles tartan skirt, leopard bag
Anna Lou Elliott: Black coat, Whistles tartan skirt, leopard bag
Catherine x
Social Media Icon - Bloglovin+Social Media Icon - TwitterSocial Media Icon - FacebookSocial Media Icon - InstagramSocial Media Icon - Google+Social Media Icon - Pinterest
Shop my look!

Trench: courtesy of Laura Ashley, Shirt: Vintage, Jeans: courtesy of Wallis, Heels: Office, Clutch: courtesy of French Connection, Necklace: Asos, Bracelets: Debenhams / Asos, Watch: Debenhams, Snake fingertip ring: New Look, Gold spiked ring: New Look (4 pack), Nails: Chanel Peridot



Linking up to: Visible MondayMonday BloomMonday MingleCreative MondaysFunday MondayWardrobe WednesdaysWhat I Wore WednesdayStyle ElixirPassion for Fashion FridaySunday Style

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar