Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: Sally Hansen Laced Up

Considering how resistant I was to trying the Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips when they first came out, it's sort of surprising that now I have very little trouble talking myself into using them, even when I'm not going on vacation and thus won't maximize my wear time. This particular week, my reasoning was I was very busy all weekend so wouldn't have time to do a regular mani and have it dry fully before bedtime on Sunday plus I had a busy week at work (every fourth week I'm pretty much stuck at my desk from 12:30 to 5:30 and can't work from home at all so don't have the the time I'd otherwise spend commuting for doing nail stuff). Strips to the rescue! I considering using one of the limited edition Christmas designs but decided I wanted to get more than five days out of those, so went with Laced Up, a black lace on beige design.



If you think you've seen these on me before, you have. This is my first repeat mani in quite a while. I'm better at applying these strips now than I was back then, so I didn't have any wrinkle-caused wear issues this time.





Before I took them off, I experimented with putting Essie As Gold as It Gets over the top, leaving one finger unchanged for comparison purposes.



Top nail is just the strip; this is four days wear at this point. Bottom nail has one coat of gold over the top.



I quite liked the effect with the gold—it was like a fancy lace evening dress for my nails.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar