Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HM - Norwegian Sky

It's Monday and why not show a blue polish then when I got them in the archive? If you want to check out more blue polishes this Monday, I'd go visit Lindas Nailorama and her Blue Monday theme where she'll show links on anyone showing blue nail polish later today.

Norwegian Sky is a pastel blue shade with a hint of yelloy/green in it. It also has some blue glassflecks. First I thought it was shimmer but there I was wrong. :) or was I now? confused haha ;)

Outdoor light shadow.
The glassflecks didn't show so much on the nails as in the bottle as you can see above but they did ad to the polish.

Sunlight.
The formula was the weirdest I ever tried. Seriously like sour-milk or youghurt. Like if it's too powder-filled or something. It's not streaky in the way pastels usually are, more like if it are fat lumps in it, like sour milk... Below is one coat.

I tried two ways of painting it. One thin coat and then one thick and it almost covered, or at least good enough. But for me the best way was to use three thin coats. Top coat was a must to even the weird formula out.

I like the main color though, despite the formula, but when I thought about it I remembered that I maybe had a dupe, but a shimmer one, also from HM and I'll make a comparison of them later. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar