Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Striped

4-4jpg




Zara top via Kurtmann
Stardivarius wedges 
Zara jeans
Mango bag
Fossil watch
H&M rings


2-2 3-3 1-2 5-5 6-6 7-7 8-8 9-9 10-10 11-11 12-12 13-13


     These past few days the weather has dropped and it's so good. Don't get me wrong I love summer, but after a couple of weeks of the heat wave it's so refreshing to have some cooler days.
    On Monday we went to take some pictures and we were lucky to take the pictures in the golden hour. I really wanted to take these pictures on this lovely bridge because every day I pass through it on my way to 'work' (summer practice/summer Erasmus) and I always get lost in the beauty of the view. Behind me in the pictures you can see Buda Castel, one the other side of the Danube is the Hungarian Parliament and the amazing Chain Bridge. The view more beautiful at nigh time. 
     I choose to wear a striped top with ripped jeans and added a camel wedge and a nude bag. Hope you like it. If you want to see our journey in Budapest follow us on Intagram ( Saci and me) .




Have  a lovely day!
Kinga

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar