Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WORKFACE : 50s charm

 I went for a 1950s twist for work yesterday and here are the results! I broke out the hair roll again. It's actually so easy to do. I couldn't get it right for ages until I realised that the best way of doing it was to tuck my fringe to one side and pin it under the curl instead of trying to work the curl with it - its just too short for that. So I pull my hair over from one side and use that instead.
 The red lips aren't really that 50s but more 40s - the 50s were about frosty pinks and light colors since the ingredient which makes lipsticks frosty (like a metallic glaze) had just been added to lipsticks to make them lighter. I cant stand not having color though - this is Lady Danger by MAC.
 Chilling in the room listening to music in my I heart NY hoody is a tradition in my place. I cant function without it. Every morning I sit there and listen to music while I get ready to go to work. It's relaxing and not to mention, warm.
 My brush collection! Featuring mainly MAC brushes, Avon, Make-up forever and some NO.7 brushes. This is not everything but just the ones I could carry!
 I also used darker browns on my eyebrows as well. I prefer them darker then my hair. I wasn't happy with the pencil I was using and am now using a NARS eyeshadow to do them instead.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar