Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Selena Gomez Over Justin Bieber? Vogue Cover Star Opens Up About Mental Health Struggles ...

Selena Gomez is doing better than ever following her split from Justin Bieber. And she hinted in a new Vogue cover story that she no longer spends time with her ex.

During her talk with the magazine, Gomez took photos with a series of young girls. She then noted, "Somebody I used to hang out with would always get very frustrated with me. But I have a hard time saying no to children." While Gomez wouldn't say Bieber's name, the reporter assumed she was talking about her ex.

ARE JUSTIN AND KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN HOOKING UP AGAIN? DETAILS ...

In fact, Gomez confirmed that she has distanced herself from most of her famous friends. "I think 17 people have my phone number right now," she said. "Maybe two are famous."

Gomez and Bieber split up back in 2014, around the time she released her emotional song "The Heart Wants What It Wants." The track was presumably about her relationship with her ex. And she told Vogue that it helped her open up more to her fans.

Selena Gomez Vogue CoverSelena Gomez opened up about her recent struggles in a new interview with Vogue.

"People so badly wanted me to be authentic, and when that happened, finally, it was a huge release," she said. "I'm not different from what I put out there. I've been very vulnerable with my fans, and sometimes I say things I shouldn't. But I have to be honest with them. I feel that's a huge part of why I'm where I am."

Still, in the past few years, reports have claimed she was getting back together with Bieber. It seemed he still loved her. Then, in March, they liked each other's photos on social media. And he reportedly planned a romantic date for her after his concert. But he canceled it after they got into another fight.

JUSTIN THROWS SHADE AT THE WEEKND'S MUSIC! CLICK HERE FOR MORE ...

A few months later, Gomez announced she was taking a mental health break from her tour. She later entered a treatment facility, as well. And some thought the drama with Bieber might be to blame. But she told Vogue that her issues were much deeper.

"Tours are a really lonely place for me," she said. "My self-esteem was shot. I was depressed, anxious. I started to have panic attacks right before getting onstage, or right after leaving the stage. Basically I felt I wasn't good enough, wasn't capable. I felt I wasn't giving my fans anything, and they could see it—which, I think, was a complete distortion."

Jelena OverJustin Bieber and Selena Gomez made such a cute couple. But their relationship clearly took a toll on Gomez. Now Gomez has moved on from her ex, and she is stronger than ever. So it looks like Jelena is over.

Now, however, Selena Gomez is feeling stronger and more confident.  She gave an inspirational speech at the American Music Awards in November. She's thriving professionally with a new Coach contract and a producer credit on the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.

And, of course, Gomez has a new boyfriend, The Weeknd. But this time, she wants to keep her love life out of the spotlight as much as possible.

"Look, I love what I do, and I'm aware of how lucky I am, but—how can I say this without sounding weird?" she concluded. "I just really can't wait for people to forget about me."

IS JUSTIN JEALOUS OF THE WEEKND? UPDATE ...

Bieber, for his part, appears to be moving on as well. He's been spending time with numerous women over the past few weeks. He recently flirted with ex Sofia Richie on Instagram. And over the weekend, he partied on a yacht with six sexy models.

Are you surprised that Selena Gomez has finally moved on from Justin Bieber? Let us know your take in the comments section below!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar