Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Memphis Bleek Speaks on How Jay Z Helped Him Out With His New Hustle

Memphis Bleek has been off the music scene ever since that Rocafella split in the mid 2000s. Of cos, you know on the remix of Kanye West's Diamonds from Sierra Leone,  Jay Z rapped "Bleek could be one hit away his whole career/As long as I'm alive, he's a millionaire/And even if I die, he's in my will somewhere/So, he can just kick back and chill somewhere." I guess Bleek wanted to see how truthful Jay Z was with those lines, so when he was down on his luck with the music thing, he called up the big homie. And of cos, Jay had his back.





Recently, while having talks with Mikey T The Movie Star, Memphis Bleek narrated how Jay Z put him on to his new liquor hustle.










“I called Jay one day and I was just like ‘Yo, I been doing music since I was 16-years-old, man. I wanna do something different. Something that I think I can’t do. And he was like ‘You ready to put this work in lil’ nigga?’ So, I’m like ‘Of course, man.’ He like ‘Come to the office.’ So, I come to the office or whatever. And then he had the bottle. He’s like ‘Yo, this this new liquor we pushing. I wanna bring you on board.’ So, I’m like ‘Whatever you want me to do I’m there.’ And he was like ‘Let’s see what you can do.’ And ever since then I been out there pushing cases like dope. It was just that easy. He was telling me ‘Yo, you better be at every meeting. We be having meetings nine in the morning. You better be there. You better not smell like weed, nothing’…Sometimes we gotta sample like the XO that we coming out with next month. You know, we gotta sample. Do sample parties, sample releases. And do bartender testings and trainings. [You gotta] do all type of different things, man. It’s a whole new world out there, man.”


 D'usse is the name of the Cognac, and it was introduced into the U.S two years ago.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar